Please select an article from the links to the right. You can share your email address if you would like to receive my future publications.
- American Association of Individual Investors (AAII)
- Alpha Architect
- East Coast Estate Planning Council (ECEPC)
- Wall Street Journal (WSJ) - Homing in on the Dividend
- Wall Street Journal (WSJ) - With Signals Mixed, Stocks Score Few Gains
- Barron's - Man vs. Machine: How Has Indexing Changed the Market?
- Barron's - With Signals Mixed, Stocks Score Few Gains
- Financial Times - CEOs provide an attractive alternative to other structured products
- Financial Times - Barclays Capital in S&P link up
- Financial Times -Equity Derivatives Volumes Soar
- Financial Times - Volatility fears fuel equity derivative surge
- Bloomberg - Sticking With Winners Is What Won in 2017’s Stock Market
- Wealth Advisor - Is Passive Investing Distorting the Market?
- Michael Kitces - Weekend Reading for Financial Planners (Apr 28-29)
- Risk magazine - Equity correlation - explaining the investment opportunity
- Risk magazine - Popular Volatility Indices Plunge
Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.
- Thomas Henry Huxley